As a homeowner, there are many elements that you need to think about maintaining regularly to keep everything in great shape. Not only will you want your home to remain safe and secure, but the roof should always be healthy so that you have shelter from the elements. When it comes time for new residential roofing in Arlington TX, you will see that there are plenty of options to choose from.
Trying to determine the best roofing contractor to hire for your project might be a bit confusing and daunting if you are not sure where to look. These are some of the things that you can look for to ensure you select the right team for the job:
- Be sure that the roofing contractor that you choose has insurance coverage. Mostly all roofing providers will have liability and worker’s compensation insurance, so check to see if you can look at copies of their certificates before hiring them.
- Going local is another way to make sure that you are going with someone that you can trust. Some homeowners run into the issue of working with a fly-by-night operation that comes and goes, leaving them with no options if there is an issue with the job once it is complete and they are on their way.
- You also need to remember that you cannot choose a contractor based on just pricing alone. While it might be helpful to think about selecting the lowest possible bid, you need to know that this could be a situation where you get what you pay for. In many instances, you will be better off going with a moderate price from a contractor with a proven track record.
What Is The Most Durable Type Of Roof?
You have the chance to choose from a wide range of roofing materials, including asphalt shingles, shake and wood shingles, metal sheets, or options like concrete, clay, and slate tiles. Metal roofing is known to be extremely durable, with a life expectancy of around 40 to 80 years. Concrete, slate, and clay tiles are known for being the most sustainable option, which comes with a rough life expectancy of about 100 years when installed correctly.
How Do I Know If My Roof Needs Replacing?
A roof can come to the end of its usefulness after a certain period of time, some of which can occur without having a roofing failure. If you notice that you have issues with curled shingles, bald spots, or cracked or missing shingles, then it is time to think about calling someone for residential roofing in Arlington TX. Of course, if you experience any leaking inside your home, you will need to call someone right away to inspect your roof and plan out a repair or replacement.
No matter what you need for residential roofing in Arlington TX, we can help at Bronco Roofing. Not only do we have the manpower and experience but we can also make sure that we get in and out in a timely fashion. Contact us today so that we can come out to your home to fully assess your roofing issue. We will be happy to provide you with a detailed cost estimate for the job.Residential Roofing Arlington Tx
Bronco Roofing & Construction is your dependable roofing contractor committed to providing excellent residential roofing in Azle TX. We are experts in roofing repairs, installation, replacement, and re-roofing. Our trusted experts can also upgrade your residential roof and make your Azle TX home more energy efficient.
What’s more, we promise to dedicate every available resources at our disposal to offer you the very best of professional residential roofing services. Whether you are installing a new roof or replacing your old or damaged roof, we are the ideal roofing contractor to execute the project.
What Are The Signs Of Damaged Roofs?
The roof is part of the house that you do not pay much attention to on a regular basis. This makes it a little hard to notice damages in time. This can be very dangerous as roof damages can often result to more serious issues when left unattended to. There are signs that normally indicate that something is wrong with your roof and the commonest ones include:
- Unexplained higher energy bill
- Mold growth in your indoor space
- Outside light coming into your attic
- Wear and tear around roof objects and openings
- Blistering or peeling exterior paint
- Water stains on ceilings and walls
- Leaks in the attic after a rainstorm
- Sagging roof deck
- Curled, cracked, or missing shingles
- Dark, dirty, or wet shingles
- Lots of shingle granules in the gutters.
Can A Roof Leak Cause Mold?
Yes, roof leak can cause mold growth in your residential building. Mold is one of the serious dangers of leaking roofs as it can affect your health and that of others in your house. There are actually two types of mold growth that roof leak can cause: systemic growth occurs when roof leak is enough to cause mold growth throughout the attic while Limited Growth occurs when moisture accumulate only in the immediate area of the leak.
How Much Does It Cost To Fix A Leaking Roof?
The cost of fixing a leaking roof will depend on a number of factors including the size of damaged area and the severity of damage the leak has caused on other parts of the roof. Since the cost of roofing materials differ significantly, the type of roof you are dealing with matters a lot too. The contractor you hire to handle the task will also determine the cost of fixing a leaking roof.
How Often Do I Need To Replace My Roof?
This depends majorly on the type of roof you have and how properly it was installed. As you probably know, different roofing materials perform differently in terms of durability. This is the major determinant factor when it comes to how often you will have to change the roof. While composite shingles can last from 12 to 20 years, some metal roofs can last more than 100 years.
Contact Us Today!
For more information about our residential roofing in Azle TX, contact us today at Bronco Roofing & Construction. We offer affordable, well-detailed, and professional roofing services. We can create a personalized roofing solution that suits your budget and roofing needs. With us, you are guaranteed to get outstanding roofing services.
At Bronco Roofing & Construction, we specialize in providing residential roofing in Fort Worth TX. Our services include roof installation, replacement, repairs, re-roofing, energy-efficient upgrades, and so forth. Our trusted experts can handle all roofing projects for residential properties including Single-Family Houses, Multi-Family Homes, Townhouses, Duplex, and so forth.
What Type Of Material Can Be Used For Residential Roofing?
For residential roofing, there are several materials that can be used. These materials have their benefits and downsides and it is important that you choose carefully. Some of the most used materials for residential roofing include the following:
- Asphalt Shingles – obviously the most popular residential roofing material in most part of the world; the major benefits include good look and good fire protection while the major downside is high lifetime cost as they are not quite durable
- Metal Roofing – very popular in the past, metal roofs are enjoying recent resurgence; the major benefits include incredible durability and energy efficiency while the drawbacks are high cost and noise issues
- Wood Shingles and Shakes – not a very popular choice, wood shingles are used in some places for residential roofing; the major benefit of wood is natural beauty but treated wood are also fire resistant while the untreated ones have Class C fire rating
- Roof Tiles – from traditional clay tiles to concrete tiles and fiber cement tiles, roof tiles are used mainly for residential buildings; the major benefits include durability and fire/insect resistance while the downsides include weight and high cost
- Natural and Composite or Vinyl Slate Tiles – natural or vinyl slate tiles are known for their luxurious look and low maintenance while the downsides are weight and moisture issues
- Solar Tiles – this is popular among individuals that advocate for green living; well-installed ones can generate 100% of home’s required electricity but the major downside is cost.
What Is The Best Material For Residential Roofing?
As can be found in the paragraph above, the different roof options have their advantages and downsides. Different home owners have different things they are looking for in a roof so it will be wrong to declare a particular material as the best. It all boils down to what the home owner truly wants; durability, affordability, good look, or other characteristic.
How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Roof On A House?
The total amount it will cost to replace a roof in a house is dependent on different factors including the size of the house, the material to be used, and the design. The contractors hired to handle the project will also determine the total cost. Contact our experts at Bronco Roofing & Construction to get an accurate roofing estimate.
Do Residential Roofs Need Gutters?
In most instances, residential roofs need gutters for the sake of other parts of the house like the foundation. Depending on where you live and the way your house is constructed, your residential roof may not need gutters. Individuals living in places with very little rainfall and those whose buildings are surrounded by concrete may not need gutters.
Choose Us for Your Residential Roofing in Fort Worth TX
Contact us today at Bronco Roofing & Construction to know more about our residential roofing services. Our dedicated team will be available to speak with you and discuss the available options. An amazing experience awaits you.
View Larger Map