Choosing a new or replacement roof is one of the most important decisions you will make regarding your building. There are many options to pick from so it is best to gather all the information before you choose. Metal roofing in Granbury, TX is a good option for many types of buildings and offers various benefits over other types of roofs.
What Types of Buildings Can Use Metal Roofing?
Metal roofing in Granbury, TX is ideal for many types of buildings including industrial, commercial, agricultural and institutional. Some considerations for metal roofing are the building’s structure and form, the pitch of the roof and the local codes. Metal roofs can be used on large and expansive buildings as well as smaller dwellings. A roofing specialist will assist you in determining the roofing options that are available for your particular building. Then you will be able to choose from a variety of types of metal roofing options based on your needs.
What Are the Benefits of Metal Roofing?
Metal roofing in Granbury, TX has many benefits. Metal reflects heat away from the building rather than absorbing it. This can give you significant energy savings. In fact, by some estimates a metal roof is actually about 100 degrees cooler than a regular asphalt tile roof under the same sunny conditions. Metal roofs last longer than other types of roofing materials. Metal roofs can withstand all types of weather conditions such as rain, wind and hail. They are also impervious to rot, mold and insects. Importantly, metal is fire resistant making it the best material for large industrial and agricultural buildings.
How Long Do Metal Roofs Last?
Metal roofs are extremely durable and long-lasting and may last more than 50 years. The length of time metal roofing in Granbury, TX lasts depends on a variety of factors including the type of metal that was used in construction. In general, a metal roof is designed to last at least 3 times longer than a typical asphalt shingle roof. The cost of a metal roof is comparable to that of an asphalt roof. This makes a metal roof much more cost effective than other types of roofing materials. You will find that a metal roof may never need to be replaced in your lifetime.
Does Metal Roofing Have Any Disadvantages?
While there are many advantages to metal roofing in Granbury, TX there are few disadvantages. We offer two types of metal roof materials including stone coated steel and metal panels. Each type is extremely effective for different kinds of installations. Some people fear that metal roofs are hot but actually they reflect light and heat making them cooler than other types of roofs. Metal roofs do not attract lighting any more than other roofs. Since metal is often coated or painted it has a beautiful appearance that will last a long time. We offer a wide selection of industrial and commercial roofs including metal roofing. Contact us today to learn more about our excellent roofing choices.Metal Roofing Granbury Tx
There are many reasons to think about choosing metal roofing over traditional roofing materials. Whether you have a commercial building or a private residence, metal roofing in Possum Kingdom TX will provide you with a host of amazing benefits. As a matter of fact, metal sheet roofing is quickly becoming the material of choice for both commercial and residential owners alike. These are just a few of the reasons why you may want to think about investing in metal when it is time to replace your roof:
Lightweight –When you already have an asphalt roof in place, you can have metal sheeting installed right over it without the need for additional support. This is something that can save you quite a bit of time and money instead of having to remove all of the old roofing materials to dispose of them.
Durable –When a metal roof is taken care of properly, it can last for about 50 years or longer. A metal foo can resist things like insects, rot, and rust, making it impenetrable. If you have dealt with damage from hailstones, branches, and debris in the past, then metal roofing in Possum Kingdom TX might be your best bet for a replacement.
Energy Efficient –If you go with a metal roof, or cool roof, you have the ability to reflect sunlight on top of your building. This works because less heat is absorbed in through the roof, so you need less cooling on the inside of your home. You can talk with your roofing professionals to make sure that you are picking the best possible metal roofing for the results you desire.
Do Metal Roofs Fade?
It is normal to have concerns as to whether or not your metal roofing will fade over time. However, the good news is that the metal sheeting you will find today for roofing applications has been specially treated to resist fading and to offer the maximum amount of protection. Many of the metal roofing brands available will also come with a great warranty that will give you added peace of mind when it comes to potential fading.
Are Metal Roofs Expensive?
Due to the longevity and durability of the material, you will usually pay more for your metal roof initially than you would have to for traditional roofing material. However, the investment in a metal roof that lasts much longer will be well worth it in the long run. This is what makes metal roofing an excellent choice for someone who is looking to live in their home for many years, or they want to add value for resale purposes.
Bronco Roofing is available to discuss all of the advantages that come with installing metal roofing in Possum Kingdom TX. Whether you are building a new construction home or you want to replace the existing roofing on your home, have the trained roofing professionals and many years of expertise to get the job done right the first time. All you have to do is call us to set up a time for a consultation, and we can go through the rest.
The roof is one of the essential elements in the construction of a building. Not only do they protect the structure from the elements. The roof also helps the proper channeling of water and is an integral part of the aesthetics of the structure. At present, there are different options on the market to configure the ultimate protection of a building. Each of the materials has specific characteristics and features.
Among them, metal roofs are the best options, giving your buildings a durable and versatile coverage. It is essential that you know the types of metal ceilings, and the benefits they will bring to the construction or remodeling of your structure.
Which Are The Different Metal Roofs?
Almost all metal roofing options come in the form of sheets and panels. Depending on the metal, they can be used in one type of structure or another. These are the main ones:
- Galvanized Zinc Steel Sheets: galvanizing allows this sheet to be protected from corrosion and rust. It is a low maintenance option and can last for many years. It is one of the most popular, easy to install and cost-effective option.
- Stainless Steel: This is a high durability option, which although not so economical. It offers an excellent cost/benefit ratio. They are resistant to corrosion, impact, and extreme weather. If you would like assistance in selecting the type of material for your metal roofing in Mineral Wells TX contact us; the Bronco Roofing team is ready to support you.
- Copper and Aluminum: can be adapted to different shapes. Both the material and the installation require a moderate investment. They stand out for their resistance to temperature changes, their durability, and their final decorative aesthetics.
- Thermo-acoustic sheets: this is perhaps the least economical option of all, but it is the one with the most added value. In addition to the properties of the metal, this coating has additional protection against temperature and noise. They are durable and require little maintenance.
Which are the Benefits of Using Metal Roofing?
- Lightweight material: metal roofs weigh up to ten times less than other options such as roofing tiles. This not only increases their durability but also facilitates installation.
- Simple Installation: If you use specialized personnel such as the Bronco Roofing team, the installation of this structure is relatively quick. Finishing times can be up to 4 times shorter than other options on the market.
- Weather Resistance: this is one of the structures that best withstand extreme conditions such as snow, hail, mold, fire, insects, and rot. They are also especially useful in severe rainy conditions.
- Versatility: The malleability of the metal, allows for the design and installation of a great variety of roof configurations and shapes.
- Durability: finally, the treatments and coatings that the materials receive to adapt them to their covering function, allows the installation of structures that can last more than 20 years. This represents an excellent price-to-value ratio and a significant return on investment.
Are You Looking For the Best Metal Roofing in Mineral Wells TX?
If you want to complete your building construction or remodeling project with excellent metal coverage, you're in the right place. Bronco Roofing is the reference company in Texas for the installation of metal ceilings. Since 1990, we have served a variety of satisfied customers for the protection of their structures. Contact us; we will be glad to assist you.
View Larger Map